Saturday, March 2, 2013

Newborn Photos

So we all hope that when we go to have our babies newborn pictures taken, they come out cute, and our little one stays asleep to get through it easily...

 
 
 
Apparently Max had another idea of how he was going to handle taking his newborn pictures, and he was going to stay awake the entire time. So this photo shot that was supposed to take at the most an hour ended up taking 2.5 hours, and at the end I was finally like okay I think we have plenty of pictures because Max is done.
 
 
I am so thankful that Kimberly is as talented as she is because these pictures came out amazing, and I love them all!
 
 









 
 
Can't wait to get family photos done, as well as Easter and his 3 month pictures done. :)


1 comment:

  1. LOOK at his hair! Holy cow that is so cute. I love them! The basket with the blue blanket is my fav. Im glad you got to use the boxes too! Are you home this week and feeling well?

    ReplyDelete